Garcinia Cambogia Reviewed $1500 Nutrition Scholarship 2017/18
This scholarship opportunity has been specifically aimed towards students that are either currently pursuing or planning to pursue programs such as:
- Nutrition and (or) Dietetics
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Human Food Practices
The topic of the short essay is “The effects of proteins and carbohydrates on the metabolism“.
This would consist of a brief origin of how proteins and carbohydrates play a crucial role in weight loss and weight gain, how it progressed over time to become one of the main factors for nutritionists and why supplement companies are capitalising on this knowledge.
The deadline for submissions is March 15th 2018. Your article/essay you plan to submit must be entered through the system by this date for consideration for the scholarship. The one entry that is awarded the scholarship will be selected on the 25th of March 2018. The respective award (in the form of a check) will be delivered within a week of the winner’s selection.
Regardless of where you are in the world, you now have the chance to have your creative and engaging essay published.
• You must be a college or high school student.
• Provide proof of your enrollment in a high school, university, or college.
• Your GPA must not be below 3.0.
In order for you to know what our judges are on the lookout for, we have listed additional criteria that you can use as a guide when writing your winning piece.
• Plagiarism is NOT allowed. You will be automatically disqualified if you are caught. Before handing out the essays to be reviewed by our judges, we will run all submissions on our plagiarism checker. Therefore, you have to be careful. Cite the quotes properly if you have to include any in your work.
• Our judges want to be impressed by a creative approach on the topic we have provided. We recommend you do some serious pre-planning and brainstorming before you start writing.
• If you choose to include images, make sure you provide the sources.
• Grammatical errors will be deducted from your overall score. Make sure you proofread your work several times. A fully polished essay will likely be the winning entry.
• Your essay must be in the English language. Any other language won’t be considered for review.
• Every submission must be 1,000 to 2,000 words. Any essay that’s less than the minimum word count or more than the maximum word count will be disqualified immediately.
• We assess the ability of every participant to follow instructions, so take everything we listed to heart.
Submit Your Essay using The Form Below
For any questions about the scholarship contest feel free to contact directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
With the subject line: Garcinia Cambogia Reviewed Scholarship